|5′ 7” or 170cm
|University of Texas, Austin
University of Texas Medical Branch
|Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
Dr. Sheila Farhang is a board-certified dermatologist and double-fellowship trained cosmetic surgeon as well as a reconstructive Mohs micrographic (skin cancer) surgeon. She stands out in the dermatology space as she has expertise in both integrative skincare and cutting-edge procedures. Dr. Sheila is also a founder of Avant Dermatology & Aesthetics and co-founder of the start-up health tech company, Vispera.
More about Dr. Sheila Farhang
- Dr. Sheila attended the University of Texas for her undergraduate and medical degrees.
- After that, she completed her dermatology residency at the University of South Florida Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery.
- She also completed a year-long entrepreneur and leadership program through the Advancing Innovation in Dermatology led by Harvard faculty and international industry leaders.
- She was selected for a position at arguably one of the most competitive programs in the country for a dual fellowship at the Skin Institute of South Florida and Hollywood Dermatology in Miami.
- Sheila has also worked as a clinical researcher and formulation scientist with the biotech startup UVera.
- Social media has been a big part of how Dr. Sheila has grown her network, attracted opportunities, and built an engaged community.
|Diagnose Skin Diseases Problems
|Cryosurgery, Nail surgery