|Full Name||Scott Hoar|
|Birthplace||Buffalo, New York|
|Height||5′ 10” or 177cm|
|University||Radford University, Virginia|
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Iowa
|Qualification||Bachelors of Science|
Doctorate in Chiropractic
|Spouse||Dr. Megan Jack|
Dr. Scott Hoar is a Chiropractor, Sports Medicine Consultant, and co-founder of Alcoa Chiropractic Clinic. He is specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of neuromuscular disorders, with an emphasis on treatment through manual adjustment and manipulation of the spine. He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS).
More about Dr. Scott Hoar
- Scott received his Bachelor’s Degree from Radford University, Virginia. After that, he did his Doctorate in Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic, Iowa
- He practices at Mobility 4 Life Chiropractic and Sports Medicine and is an instructor for the Elite Fitness Academy.
- He has worked with multiple NFL combine prep programs and is trained by the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) to address golfers’ looking to improve their performance.
- Dr. Scott has also E-Courses uploaded on learning platforms like Udemy and Teachable.
- He is also a member of the advisory board of the Elite Fitness Institute.
- Patients under Dr. Hoar’s care heal their pain, avoid surgery, get back to the activities they love, lose weight and break personal performance records.
- He is also regular on the youtube platform and has 100,000 subscribers with more than 20 million views.
Top 5 Videos of Dr. Scott Hoar
|2020||College Tennis Player Gets Chiropractic Adjustment||12 Million|
|2020||Bartender Gets Adjustment Lower Back Pain Relief||2.6 Million|
|2020||Volleyball Player Gets Adjustment Lower Back Pain||2.2 Million|
|2020||Swimsuit Model Gets Chiropractic Adjustment||1.8 Million|
|2020||Yoga Instructor Gets Chiropractic Adjustment||2.5 Million|