|Full Name||Sasha Hakman|
|Height||5′ 6” or 168cm|
|University||University of Toronto, Canada|
Saba University School of Medicine, Netherlands
|Residency||Michigan State University College of Human Medicine|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Science (BS)|
Doctor of Medicine (MD)
|Spouse||Eryk Hakman M.D.|
Dr. Sasha Hakman M.D. is a skilled reproductive endocrinologist and Board Certified Obstetrics and Gynecology. Originally from Canada, her undergraduate degree is from the University of Toronto. She completed her REI fellowship at the Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University in Augusta, GA. After that, she completed her residency at Providence Hospital/ Michigan State University and earned her Doctor of Medicine and a Master of Science degree from Saba University School of Medicine, Saba, Netherland.
More about Dr. Sasha Hakman
- Sasha Hakman is a skilled reproductive endocrinologist and infertility specialist focusing on all areas of reproductive health.
- She has a particular interest and expertise in the areas of PCOS as well as lifestyle factors and fertility.
- She is thrilled to be “coming home” to the Detroit area where she completed her residency training.
- As a woman living with PCOS, she is passionate about research and education to better understand this common condition.
- She is also an enthusiastic powerlifter and loves to share education about how diet, exercise, and other lifestyle factors can impact fertility.
- Dr. Hakman is fluent in French and Arabic as well as English.
|American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists|
|Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility|
|American Society for Reproductive Medicine|
|Society of Reproductive Investigation|
|Pacific Coast Reproductive Society|