|Full Name||Rochelle Mota|
|Birthplace||Laredo, Texas, United States|
|Height||5′ 6” or 168cm|
|School||Alexander High School for the Health and Science Magnet program|
|University||University of the Incarnate Word|
Inter American University of Puerto Rico, School of Optometry
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, Vision Science|
Doctor of Optometry (OD)
|Occupation||Optometry, Eye Care|
Dr. Rochelle Mota is a specialty in Optometry and Eye Care. She attended Alexander High School for the Health and Science Magnet program and obtained her Bachelor’s degree in Vision Science from the University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio, Texas. She graduated with her degree in Optometry from the Inter-American University of Puerto Rico where she rotated through multiple clinics around the island including specialties in Dry Eye Disease, Primary Care, Contact Lens, and Ocular Disease. She is working at the Physicians Eye Clinic of Laredo, Texas.
More about Dr. Rochelle Mota
- She has worked at TSO Optometrists as a cross-trained technician, where workups included case history, blood pressure reading, Optos fundus photos, autorefraction, NCT, and Humphrey Visual Fields.
- After that, she worked as a medical scribe and technician for Trevino Eye Clinic, where she studies patients’ case history, IOP utilizing a Tonopen, and other entrance exams such as stereopsis, color vision, pursuits and saccades, and auto-refraction.
- Dr. Rochelle returned to her hometown of Laredo from Puerto Rico to continue her rotations with LASIK and Cataract surgery co-management.
- She has a passion for business and optical styling as well as providing the best health care to my patients.
- In her spare time, she helps run the coffee shop, Dosis Coffee, that she co-owns with her husband.
- She enjoys creating new coffee specialty drinks, cooking meals for friends and family, and spending time with her dogs, Harley and Jeff.