|Full Name||Kevin Jubbal|
|Birthplace||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Height||5′ 9” or 175cm|
|University||University of California, Los Angeles|
University of California, San Diego
|Qualification||Bachelor of Science, Neuroscience|
Doctor of Medicine (MD)
|Occupation||Physician, Innovator, Educator|
Kevin Jubbal is a Physician, Innovator, Educator, and Entrepreneur. He did his Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience from the University of California, Los Angeles, and Doctor of Medicine (MD) from the University of California, San Diego. He is a founder of Med School Insiders, Blue LINC Health, and Memmlearning.
More about Kevin Jubbal
- Kevin was a physician resident at Loma Linda University Medical Center and left after a few years.
- Kevin quits his Plastic Surgery Residency in 2018 and wants to pursue Entrepreneurship.
- On Nov 11, 2018, he uploads a video ‘WHY I Quit Plastic Surgery Residency‘.
- Kevin is passionate about the improvement in healthcare, student education, and empowering others.
- He is the founder of Med School Insiders, which is a tutoring school that provides the tools and services to help you succeed.
- He is also a co-founder of Blue LINC Health which is a biomedical incubator started while at UC San Diego.
- Blue LINC Health helps to connect students from the Schools of Medicine, and Business into interdisciplinary teams to solve problems in healthcare and create healthcare startups.
Top 5 Video of Kevin Jubbal
|2018||Day in the Life – Orthopedic Surgeon||3.8 Million|
|2018||Is There a Doctor On Board? My Experience||750,000|
|2019||Day in the Life – Orthopedic Spine Surgeon||600,000|
|2018||WHY I Quit Plastic Surgery Residency||450,000|
|2019||Day in the Life Pulmonary Critical Care Doctor||425,000|