|Full Name||Jaishree Sharad|
|Height||5′ 6” or 168cm|
|University||Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sewagram|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery (M.B.B.S)|
|Spouse||Dr. Sharad Sharma|
|Specializes||Skin Care, Hair Fall|
Dr. Jaishree Sharad is a Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Author, and a Business Woman. She has over twenty years of experience and has worked with some of the most well-known celebrities in Bollywood for all their skin and hair concerns. She is an International Mentor of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery and the only Indian who is on the Board of Directors of the International Society of Dermatologic Surgery. Sharad has also been the author of two Bestsellers, Skin Rules and Skin Talks.
- Sharad did her MBBS from the Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences in dermatology.
- After that, she did a post-graduation in dermatology from Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital and medical research center, Mumbai.
- She further completed a fellowship in laser surgery from Bangkok and another fellowship in Cosmetic Dermatology from the USA.
- She has also been trained by various renowned names in the field of Cosmetic Dermatology in USA and Germany.
More about Jaishree Sharad
- Dr. Jaishree Sharad started her own clinic called ”Skinfiniti” in Bandra in 2000 and later in Vashi in the year 2006.
- Her clinic is equipped with state of art Aesthetic clinic with the latest US FDA-approved lasers and machines.
- In 2014, she authored her first lifestyle book on skincare called ”Skin Talks”, which was published by Penguin Random Book House.
- In 2015, she was invited to Barcelona at the Aesthetic Maestro’s summit and was one of the 70 niche cosmetic dermatologists & plastic surgeons
- She has also been the editorial board member of Dermatologic Therapy and the European Medical Journal.
- In 2018, she authored her second book called ”Skin Rules”, which was released by none other than Shri Amitabh Bachchan.
- After that, the book was a best seller and the proceeds of the book are being donated to Nargis Dutt Foundation.
- Dr. Jaishree has also been the Vice President of the Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India and the Executive Board Member of the European Society of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery.
- She is India’s leading celebrity cosmetic dermatologist with over 20 years of experience.
- She has touched the lives of thousands of people from Bollywood to everybody, with her commitment to bringing the very essence of skincare to India.
|American Academy of Dermatology|
|American Society for Dermatologic Surgery|
|Women’s Dermatologic Society|
|International Peeling Society|
|International Society of Dermatologic Surgery|
|International Society of Dermatology|
|Association of Cutaneous Surgeons (India)|
|Indian Association of Dermatologist, Venereologist & Leprologist|
|Cosmetic Dermatology Society (India)|