|Full Name||Gurpinderjeet Kaur|
|Birthplace||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|Height||5′ 6” or 168cm|
|University||University of Washington|
Pennsylvania College of Optometry
Doctor of Optometry (OD)
|Occupation||Optometry, Eye Care|
|Telephone||+1 253-793-1588 (Inquiries)|
Dr. Gurpinderjeet Kaur is a specialty in Optometry and Eye Care. She is a residency and fellowship-trained to diagnose and manage a wide array of ocular diseases, as well as provide comprehensive eye exams. She did her graduation from the University of Washington and completed her Doctor of Optometry at Pennsylvania College of Optometry. Dr. Kaur runs her own clinic named Bonney Lake Family Eye Care and Northwest Family Eye Care.
More about Dr. Gurpinderjeet Kaur
- Dr. Kaur has a passion for providing personalized patient care and recognizes the eyes as being windows to overall health.
- Bonney Lake Family Eye Care clinic provides you and your family with an unparalleled eye care experience.
- She provides comprehensive vision examinations along with the management of complex eye diseases and emergencies.
- Kaur focuses on patient education and the use of state-of-the-art diagnostic technology and personalized treatment plans.
- Kaur and her team take great pride in offering every patient of all ages the absolute best in vision care and eye health.
- Eye Exams
- Dry Eye Center
- Contact Lenses
- Medical Eye Care
- Myopia Management
Honors & Awards
- Clinical Honors in Low Vision
- Clinical Honors in Contact Lens