|Full Name||Bridgitte Shen Lee|
|Birthplace||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Height||5′ 6” or 168cm|
|University||The University of Texas at Austin|
University of Houston
|Qualification||Bachelor of Arts, Biology, General|
Doctor of Optometry (OD)
|Occupation||Optometry, Eye Care|
|Telephone||+1 (713)-838-2020 (Inquiries)|
Dr. Bridgitte Shen Lee is a specialty in Optometry and Eye Care. She did her graduation from the University of Texas at Austin and completed her Doctor of Optometry at the University of Houston College of Optometry. She is the co-founder of Vision Optique and the founder of iTravelCE. Dr. Lee was recognized as one of the 2017 Houston Most Influential Women by Houston Women.
More about Dr. Bridgitte Shen Lee
- Dr. Bridgitte Shen Lee is the co-founder of Vision Optique and the founder of iTravelCE.
- It is a private optometric practice in Houston, with an innovative high-end optical, advanced contact lens practice, and a comprehensive ocular health center.
- Vision Optique was selected as one of the ten 2018 Best Optometric Practices in the USA.
- She lectures internationally on the topics of Digital Eye Health, Dry Eye Disease, Anti-Aging Eye Care, Health Care Social Media, and Ocular Aesthetics.
- Dr. Shen Lee serves as one of the Tear Film & Ocular Surface Society (TFOS) Global Ambassadors and as a Spokesperson and Medical Adviser to The Vision Council.
- She has presented at three U.S. Congressional Briefings in 2019 and 2020 on behalf of The Vision Council, Alliance for Eye and Vision Research.
- She has been appointed by the Mayor of Houston to serve on the Miller Theatre Advisory Board, and she currently serves on the Houston Ballet Foundation Board of Trustees.
- Dr. Shen Lee’s professional honors include Vision Monday’s Business Innovator (2013), Vision Monday Most Influential Women (2017), and Eyecare Business Magazine’s Game-Changing Women in Eye Care Awards (2018).
|British Contact Lens Association|
|American Academy of Optometry|
|European Academy of Optometry and Optics|