|Full Name||Syeda Amna Husain|
|Height||5′ 6” or 168cm|
|University||Wofford College, South Carolina|
Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University
|Qualification||Bachelor of Science (BS)|
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
|Spouse||Dr. Zain Husain|
|Occupation||Pediatrician, Lactation Consultant, Author|
Dr. Amna Husain is a board-certified Pediatrician and Lactation Consultant. She owns and operates her own concierge pediatric practice Pure Direct Pediatrics. Dr. Amna Husain helps parents and families to raise the next generation with the best care. She is best known for her social media work through Instagram, and TikTok and contributes regularly to press and media as an AAP Media Spokesperson.
More about Dr. Amna Husain
- She completed medical school at East Carolina University’s Brody School of Medicine and went on to complete her pediatric residency at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington DC.
- Dr. Husain’s dedication to her patients prompted her to complete additional training in breastfeeding and lactation medicine, becoming an international board-certified lactation consultant.
- She is personally committed to delivering meaningful advice and attention to all of her patients and strongly believes in the direct primary care model providing high-quality care to patients.
- She has been featured as an NJ News 12 health expert, American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Spokesperson, and author of children’s books.
- Her self named youtube channel is about pediatric health, parenting tips, and life as a physician mom, with the intention to inspire, educate and inform.
Top 5 Video of Dr. Amna Husain
|2021||Pediatrician Explains How to Start Solids For Baby||45,000|
|2021||Pediatrics Day in Life of a Pediatrician||5,000|
|2021||Best Sunscreens for Babies and Kids||2,500|
|2021||Pediatrician Doctor Mom Shares about Getting Vaccinated||2,400|
|2021||Pediatrician Tells How I Sleep Trained My Kids||2,000|