|5′ 5” or 166cm
|University of Arizona
University of Oklahoma
|Bachelor of Science (BS)
Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Dr. Alirod MD is an Obstetrician-Gynecologist (OBGYN) from Puerto Rico. She is an alum of the University of Arizona. She is originally from Puerto Rico and moved back after her undergraduate degree for a four-year medical school program. After that, she completed her OB/GYN residency at the University of Oklahoma. She completed her OBGYN residency training in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and now resides in Arizona with her husband.
More about Dr. Alirod MD
- Alirod MD initially started her TikTok to educate and empower women about their health and bodies.
- Her TikTok channel became famous after her video explaining how it was completely normal for women to poop during labor.
- After going viral on TikTok, she quickly realized she needed a more permanent space for her content.
- She also has a health blog and a YouTube channel, where people can find longer videos and in-depth articles on sex education.
- She has over 70,000 followers on Instagram and a youtube channel with 20,000 subscribers.
Top 5 Videos of Alirod MD
|Insertion and Removal of IUD | Explained by an OBGYN
|The IUD: 5 Things you NEED to know | Explained
|5 things I wish I knew before becoming an OBGYN
|Low Sex Drive? Female Sexual Dysfunction | Explained
|Vaginal Tearing during Birth & How to Prevent it